SCFREAKS PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT - COMPLETED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoWn_4_ThE_cRoWn said:
after

3d9e7e5e5ec0__1273578577000.jpeg

now THAT is shaving your head ! holy crap I cant believe you did it LOL

I will have to confirm the rest of the pics int he thread etc... but you MAY have 1st place locked up....

we shall see soon

2nd place apparently is still up for grabs.... and remember top 3 get prizes on top of the 1st and 2nd place group spots

since we are coming to the end... MAYBE.... I will end this upon the start of our GROUP CASE BREAK of PRESITIGE....

maybe we will do another one soon... it was and is a lot of fun

BUT AGAIN... it's NOT OVER YET... get those pics in !!!!!!!!!!!

idk how i got that cop picture, i was driving and i see a cop on the side. so my car was in motion and i just whoop out and camera.

I think D4TC needs to get the straight razer out to finish the shaving of the head before he gets awarded the prize.

i cant go bald!!!!! Im looking for a job right now and i cant freak them out and blind them when i walk in there

I actually planned on it... but everyone did this so quick... I was out of the running before I got started.

Davis might be either the most dedicated freak on this site, or the most hard up for a free group break spot. LOL!

Nice work Dro Montana!

i did it because it was fun and something to do. Also for a free spot, i havent been able to get any cards bc i have no funds for the hobby right now. So this was another way to get some cards.

so do we have a winner i cant post my remaing pics at work just let me i i get off late so i just want to confirm great job DFTC

DANIEL... we have a winner for 1st prize... BUT please post your pics... 2nd place is still avaialbe until FRIDAY (that is whenthe case arrives for my current break and it is when THIS contest will end)

LEADERBOARD UPDATE COMING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back