Basketball RONDO LEADING ROSE IN ALL-STAR VOTES

yea but though drose is pretty popular
all his amazing plays
on espn they called him the human highlight reel
if im correct the last time they called someone that is dominique wilkins
and drose has all commercials and his own shoes
i just dont get it and rondo is hurt

amd ball handle and on the fastbreak and layups and defencse ther about the same
what else is ther
rondo is better at passing
thats it

rondo has 4 hofs and drose has korver deng gibson and (boozer or noah)
and the bulls has had the tougheest schedule of the nba this season

Rondo is the best point guard for the Celtics. Rose is the best point guard for the Bulls. The Celtics need a distributor to get the scorers the ball, he's the best distributor in the league. The Bulls need Rose to score, so he scores. Both do what there team needs them to do in order for them to be in the best position to win each game. Both should be an all star but Rondo will probably start due to a larger fan base

It's hard to compare these 2 pg's. Both are amazing all-around players, I give Rondo the upper-hand mainly b/c he's been in the league longer and continues to get better each season. Rose is great and is getting better game by game, both of these are potential hofer's if they keep it up.

chitown2010 said:
rondo has 4 hofs and drose has korver deng gibson and (boozer or noah)
and the bulls has had the tougheest schedule of the nba this season

Those are all excuses. Come up with a legit reason as to why Rose is better than Rondo. Stastically Rondo is better. By populairty stand point, Rondo is seems more popular.

The all star game is not about the best talents to play a game that means nothing. Its about the fans wanting to see their "Favorite" player playing against each other. Nothing more. Thats why its called FanFest. Thats why Yao and Shaq belong there if the fans want them there.

if you watched the game tonight, i rest my case
The entire team couldnt handle rose let alone rondo
on the other side rondo had what 8 ast and 14 points
rose led his team for the W

glendavis said:
Rondo's a better overall point guard.

Fail.

Derrick Rose is a favorite for MVP, Scores 14 more ppg, while averaging 5 less APG then Rondo..

Rondo boosts stats (APG) by passing up easy baskets just to pass the ball to someone else to get the assist and he leads the league in Turnovers per game..

thanks for that great point
anyone see during that bulls celtics game when he had an EASY layup but stands ther and hands the ball to ray allen for a dunk

Back