Hockey Redwing40's PC Mail Thread

Nice pickups! Love the Howe Immortalized diecut card. Those are cool looking!
Thoses cards are sweet, really shiny too! Thanks Troy!

Some more PC pick ups today, the Modano is going to a good friend of mine, one more Modano off his list, sweet card, and another Pavel Datsyuk AU to add to the PC, also putting a little trust in this rookie, hope Smith sticks around! and needed and wanted this Holstrom for like ever!!! LOl! Thanks for the look!

Baby face Holstrom, LOL!

Thanks Troy!

Now I been wanting this card for some time now, and finally landed a trade for it, this will be a nice add on for this years Winter Classic coming up for my PC! As always, thanks for the look!

More great stuff, congrats! :) I'm thinking of collecting Wings prospect Andreas Athanasiou when he gets some cards, as he currently plays in the OHL here in my hometown of Barrie. He's got some pretty nifty moves, so hopefully he'll make the NHL some day soon. They also have a stud defenseman in Aaron Ekblad, who is only 16, so not eligible for the next draft in the summer, but will be a top 3 pick in 2015. We've been spoiled here as last year we also had Winnipeg Jets rookie Mark Sheifele,who filled the net on a nightly basis. Jets Brian little also played junior hockey here in Barrie. Not to mention Dale Hawerchuk is their coach.

That's cool Troy, Its been hard to keep up on the upcoming Rookie's, Andreas Athanasiou? Not a clue. Wish the Griffins were close by to me, not to many options for Hockey besides driving 15 minutes to the Joe to watch the Wings play, the Griffins are maybe 3 hours away, made a trip to a Windsor Spitfires game one time, but its been awhile since I did a Canada Trip, to tempting as I never want to leave! :)

Okay, trying to nail out these 11-12 RC's, Like the Smith Prime #/50, This Nyquist is also a #49/50, much better Quad with Two Patches, very sweet, and I had to have this card of Mrazek, First game a shut out. Thanks for the look!

Back