REDEMPTION!

Bluedevil19

Bench Warmer
So back in july i submited my redemption for my 2009 cat osterman red ink auto #/10 and today they sent me a 2007 Mia Hamm blue ink auto #/200! They said this is of egual value but i cant figure out how that makes sense! Is there anything i can do?

Supposed to be this,
CatOstermanRedemption.jpg

And i got this instead, :/
MiaHammAuto.jpg

How is that equal value??????????

I would email the company and complain. It doesn't seem right. I don't see how the company can put out redemption cards and not honor them. Tell them you are not satisfied and they will probably send you something else.

This means that Osterman most likely refused to sign any of the cards and/or they never got returned to Topps. What value do you think the Osterman would've got trade wise? I think it is fair considering the Hamm books for $200!

tigsfan said:
This means that Osterman most likely refused to sign any of the cards and/or they never got returned to Topps. What value do you think the Osterman would've got trade wise? I think it is fair considering the Hamm books for $200!

Where did you get that bv from tigs?

tigsfan said:
$200?! That seems really high...

Back