WeaverKyle.jpg

24xi73a.jpg

MasonDesmond.jpg

CollisonNick.jpg

KrsticNenad-1.jpg

GreenJeff-2.jpg

WestbrookRussell-1.jpg

CollisonNick-1.jpg

I did get Durant, but it's not for me so I didn't scan it.

Thanks for looking!​

Man,Nice auto's ,You did very well.Love that hardwood Jeff Green & Westbrook.
I am collecting Jeff Green & was interested as to what you thought of him as a person ?
Congrats.

aussie2al said:
Man,Nice auto's ,You did very well.Love that hardwood Jeff Green & Westbrook.
I am collecting Jeff Green & was interested as to what you thought of him as a person ?
Congrats.

Jeff Green is one of the nicest I have met in the NBA. They recently had a season ticket member party and he was one of the players there. He was walking around, taking pictures with everyone and signing stuff. He is also very funny and fun to talk with.

could we work something out to get me a few more cards signed (of the small-time guys=no durant other than the topps lol)?
regardless, very nice stuff

Great stuff you guys that live in major cities have it made, I dny have a professional team within 100 miles of were I live. Nor a card shop so. Happy graphing!!!!!!

That's why there is TTM, as for having it made, it depends. I live 8 miles from Verizon Center, but when iI go to the game, which is rare, I'm so far from the floor, the game is almost a rumor. Try getting an autograph from the top row. Nice autos.

In DC you still need a ticket to the pricey seats to get downstairs. The rich folk don't want me bothering them, even an hour before the game starts.

Back