Hockey Recent Ebay Pickups!

LMK when you see one so I can add to my NHL HOF collection:D

Leafsfan1967 said:
Picked up another Mario auto tonight for $39.03 delivered. :) I don't get the logic of some people. Mario is arguably one of the 3-5 best players ever to play the game, correct? Some will say Gretzky, and Orr would be a bit ahead of him, correct? You cannot buy a signed Gretzky, or Orr for under a $100, or maybe even $125 as the cheapest. Crosby autos are pretty much the same prices as Gretzky, and Orr. So please explain to me how I can get a Lemieux auto for under $40? :confused: It's not like he's signed a ton of stuff over the years either. His signature isn't that rare, but it's not that common either. He's popular, so what the heck? :confused: Not complaining, just baffled. Yes, these H+P cards aren't the prettiest, but still. :eek: Thoughts???

5831_1.JPG

Just won this beauty of ebay. I got the Alex Steen version off Bryan_Mc today, and when saw this one, I just had to bite. These cards were only available through the redemption program at the UD corporate booth at the recently passed Toronto Expo. You get one of these random autos for every box of specified product you open in front of an UD rep at the show. Thanks Brayan for the Steen. I like these, and may get a few more. :D

c3d4_1.JPG

Back