Hockey Recent Ebay Pickups!

My pickup last night while at work. Thank you auctionsniper.com!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) This set isn't getting a lot of love, probably due to the price point per pack, but couldn't resist picking up a nice hard signed Lemieux auto for $55. :cool:

1533_1.JPG

Got beat up on the bay tonight, but managed to pick up a few cheapies from the same seller. Got two 05-06 UD Ice rookies (Level 2 Jimmy Howard), and (Level 3 Henrick Lundqvist) for just over $8 each, and two autos from the 97-98 BAP set Adam Oates, and Patrick Elias for $2.60 each!!! :eek:

Picked up another Mario auto tonight for $39.03 delivered. :) I don't get the logic of some people. Mario is arguably one of the 3-5 best players ever to play the game, correct? Some will say Gretzky, and Orr would be a bit ahead of him, correct? You cannot buy a signed Gretzky, or Orr for under a $100, or maybe even $125 as the cheapest. Crosby autos are pretty much the same prices as Gretzky, and Orr. So please explain to me how I can get a Lemieux auto for under $40? :confused: It's not like he's signed a ton of stuff over the years either. His signature isn't that rare, but it's not that common either. He's popular, so what the heck? :confused: Not complaining, just baffled. Yes, these H+P cards aren't the prettiest, but still. :eek: Thoughts???

5831_1.JPG

Just went way off the map, but there is always room for a non-hockey auto in the PC. ;) $37 plus $2.25 shipping on a cut auto #'d 02/16 :eek: There's a mig on my tail, there's a mig on my tail. :D

49b2_1.JPG

You are bidding on a 2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts - Encased Hollywood Icons Val Kilmer "Top Gun" Autograph card serially numbered 02/16. Card features an authentic autograph.

Also, scored 2 more draft prospect autos tonight from my favorite ebay seller north-of-7. These guys are the best ITG sellers on the planet, and may be directly involved with them somehow. Grabbed the Cody Hodgson(#4) for $5.75, and the Pietrangelo(#5) was a respectable $11.45 :eek: These two players are ranked by central scouting at 4th, and 5th overall behind Stamkos(#1), Filatov(#2), and Doughty(#3). Really like these cards, and their design, plus it's cool to have some first signatures from NHL prospects who could possibly be inpact players for years to come. Will be going after #6 ranked Kyle Beach, and #11 ranked Zach Boychuk later this week. It will be interesting to come back to these autos in a few years to see how much the players change, or shorten their sigs down the road from today, although I don't know how much shorter Pietrangelo can get. Reminds me of Patrick O'Sullivan. I just about have this years draft covered, especially if I can snag a Steven Stamkos for a good price. Have Drew Doughty(#3), Michael Del Zotto(#21), and Luke Shenn(#8) already.

0424003.jpg

Leafsfan1967 said:
Just went way off the map, but there is always room for a non-hockey auto in the PC. ;) $37 plus $2.25 shipping on a cut auto #'d 02/16 :eek: There's a mig on my tail, there's a mig on my tail. :D

49b2_1.JPG

You are bidding on a 2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts - Encased Hollywood Icons Val Kilmer "Top Gun" Autograph card serially numbered 02/16. Card features an authentic autograph.

talk to me goose

well done oh great one

Back