ready to make some deals after being gone for over a year

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
i have been gone for a year and im back looking to make some deals dont have a lot of cards but will trade and buy for the right price

chris

I am interested in the cards below. Please check my 2 different sites and let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks

Matt Forte Rookie Auto
Ben Roethlisberger 3color patch

vike like these i have no clue of the bv on the cards i like just listing what i like

tomilson auto

bradford mccoy dual

matt schuab hot prospects auto gu

steve slaton auto

oglesbyc said:
vike like these i have no clue of the bv on the cards i like just listing what i like

tomilson auto

bradford mccoy dual

matt schuab hot prospects auto gu

steve slaton auto
We are a bit apart on 3/4 Here's the book:
tomilson auto $100

bradford mccoy dual $150

matt schuab hot prospects auto gu $150

steve slaton auto $20
I know the Dawson $30 and Youngblood $25 but don't know what year/brand the Big Ben is or if the Largent is numbered and what year. At this point we'd just be working with the Slaton auto (unless you liked other things in my bucket) so if you have an idea for a trade you can also just let me know. I'd do the Slaton for either but you may be ahead in book depending on the info. Talk soon! Thanks!

I think the ben is 2010 and I. Think the largent is numbered to 25. Im not home right now but im pretty sure that's what they are. I paid 10 for the ben and 20 for the largent. I can do all 4 for the tomilson if u would do that.

Chris

oglesbyc said:
I think the ben is 2010 and I. Think the largent is numbered to 25. Im not home right now but im pretty sure that's what they are. I paid 10 for the ben and 20 for the largent. I can do all 4 for the tomilson if u would do that.

Chris
I appreciate the offer but I'd rather not trade any of the higher ones for multiple cards. If there's something we can do with the Slaton auto please let me know. Thanks!

Back