Question about the shop

well, i've never really used the shop, and i was looking through it. actually found something that i desired and it was within my price range, so decided to go ahead and click buy...
the only problem is...what now? not exactly sure how it works...
anyways, any info on it would be awesome, and sorry if its a really dumb question...thanks for any help!

well, i've never really used the shop, and i was looking through it. actually found something that i desired and it was within my price range, so decided to go ahead and click buy...
the only problem is...what now? not exactly sure how it works...
anyways, any info on it would be awesome, and sorry if its a really dumb question...thanks for any help!

It's a good question, and eventually I'll need to make a post or announcement or something explaining. When you purchase something, just shoot me a pm letting me know what you bought and your address so I can get it sent out to you.

Unfortunately our store mod doesn't notify us when an item is purchased, so I have to rely on people letting me know when they buy things.

It's a good question, and eventually I'll need to make a post or announcement or something explaining. When you purchase something, just shoot me a pm letting me know what you bought and your address so I can get it sent out to you.

Unfortunately our store mod doesn't notify us when an item is purchased, so I have to rely on people letting me know when they buy things.
oh cool! :D thanks for the heads up, will PM you in a second :cheers:

Back