Pre-Combine Mock Draft 2/18

Not good. Vets thinks Knowshon sucks and wont want him on his team.

I have always said I hope I am wrong and that i thoguht he should stay for another year in college. With that being said if the Cards draft him I will do a complete flip flop and pretend I have never said anything bad about him ;) :D

Plus maybe the change of uniform will change my mind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Andre Smith falling in recent mock drafts and this has all been based on his height. Did he shrink a couple of inches over the last few months when he was a potential #1 pick or am I missing something here :scratch:

I've noticed Andre Smith falling in recent mock drafts and this has all been based on his height. Did he shrink a couple of inches over the last few months when he was a potential #1 pick or am I missing something here :scratch:

They are worried about his horrizontal height :secret:

I don't think Knowshon will make it past San Diego in the draft....also think he goes higher then Beanie....just my opinion but what do I know about football.....after all these years I'm still a Raider fan:lollol::doh:

I don't think Knowshon will make it past San Diego in the draft....also think he goes higher then Beanie....just my opinion but what do I know about football.....after all these years I'm still a Raider fan:lollol::doh:

San Diego's pick wasn't easy since they just put the franchise tag on Sproles, meaning he could just turn around and sign the tender and return to the team next season with a huge raise.

Or, AJ Smith could just sign him to a pretty strong 4-5 year deal, play this season out with LT and Sproles, draft a RB next year, and prepare to release Tomlinson. They have a lot of ways they can go. I just gave them defense since theirs was so deplorable last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say I was a little surprised by the franchise tag on Sprole's. He has played well but I still am not sold on him being a every down back. Moreno would be a nice fit there if they wanted to have him and sprole split carries and then send Tomlinson out of town via trade or release. I love LT and would hate to see it happen but it is a buisness so I would not be shocked.

If he will redo his deal, San Diego will keep him.

He said he would redo it. I was just trying to think of ways they might draft a HB even after tagging Sproles. I do not see them keeping Sproles,LT, and drafting a HB but they could really use some help on the D as well maybe the do the combo thing at HB and then draft a LB like Maulauga in the 1st round. Just throwing out ideas right now :salut:

Back