Plaxico Burress shoots self in leg

This is why they do not give IQ tests to be in the NFL. Over half of the league would not be allowed to be there because they are too dumb to deal with things they KNOW they should not be doing.

i was expecting to see something in the article like:

well he was cleaning his gun and forgot it was loaded until he pulled the trigger and felt this burning sensation in his leg and than he looked down and saw blood and decided to call 911.

They're going to have to cut this guy eventually, although he is one of the top pieces to the Giants puzzle.

After Chad Johnson changed his name, Plax is doing the same.

Plaxico Burress will now be known as Cheddar Bob.

i know rob is a sad sad camper right now

but it's not like he was gonna play this weekend anyways.................only he will probably be out the rest of the season. it takes about 3 weeks for a gun shot to completely heal if it didn't hit anything (thru and thru), but if it hit something other than meat, he will be out for 6 weeks at least

but it's not like he was gonna play this weekend anyways.................only he will probably be out the rest of the season. it takes about 3 weeks for a gun shot to completely heal if it didn't hit anything (thru and thru), but if it hit something other than meat, he will be out for 6 weeks at least

Alaska must be the new Gangland for Chris to know that, LOL :roflmao:

i hung out with thugs when i was in high school, only i was smart enough to stay away from them after i turned 18 (since i was old enough for BIG jail)

A fitting continuation to his career. He probably wondered how he could one up Ocho, TO and Moss in stupidest act.

They're going to have to cut this guy eventually, although he is one of the top pieces to the Giants puzzle.

I think they would try to trade him after the season.

I'm not sad. He is an ass and deserves what he got for carrying a loaded weapon.

If you take another look at the article it was updated about 20 minutes ago with more info. If he doesn't have a permit he will most likely go to jail.

Back