Pay it Forward

So, I received my Group Break package from @Mike and I got shut out :wacky:, even though the break was a blast to be a part of. But it is always nice to get packages from Mike when he adds in some nice Cowboys for the Pay It Forward. Here is this month's bonus cards for me.

2011 Topps Platinum Dwayne Harris Rookie Auto 0659/1725
c5976e4b-54db-4d2b-9e8c-9ca0ca12dd92_zps6a745863.jpg

2013 Momentum Terrance Williams Rookie Initiation GU Jersey 355/399
5ff4eb1c-30e6-4b93-9b1e-f3d57304847d_zpsd997eb09.jpg

2012 Absolute Spectrum Morris Claiborne Rookie Auto 057/199
719a70ab-898c-4cd3-8291-0b35f969506c_zpse3b5386a.jpg

Thanks again Mike!!

yw. it was nothing special. Keep in mind they were originally earmarked for a kid that just wanted anything,so I wasn't real choosy.But I'm glad you can get some use out of them.Have a great day !

Does anyone want the Dez Bryant 2010 tops chrome auto?

Are you wanting to give it away in here? I'm sure there are several, including me, who would want it for free. If you're looking to trade it, you should make a post in the football card marketplace.

Are you wanting to give it away in here? I'm sure there are several, including me, who would want it for free. If you're looking to trade it, you should make a post in the football card marketplace.

Well it has a special meaning to me as it was my first ever auto pulled in a pack. So l might post it up in the marketplace thanks for the tip.

Well, Troy (aka @franklinguy52) has struck again! Checked my mail today and got a very unexpected package from him. Inside was a Bowman (looks like an x-fractor or something similar) Yu Darvish rookie, a Texas Rangers sketch card (my first sketch card), and 13 Tony Parker base cards. I'll have to go through my TP9s to know for sure, but there are at least 2 in here that I don't recognize as having already.

Oh, and then there was this beautiful Nelson Cruz on-card auto.

13ttocpa92nc.jpg

Nelson Cruz 92/99

Finally, there was also a sweet Steve Largent patch for my HOF collection. You can see a scan of it in my HOF Collection thread.

Thanks a lot for the package, Troy. Just awesome!

I am glad that you like them, thought it would be cool to just let the package surprise you! I figured the Largent could either be an upgrade for your HOF PC or it could go into the pot for the Pick'em contest.

Back