OVER-48 hr trade OSCAR SALAZAR FULL SIZE GAME USED BAT PADRES

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastercards

Bench Warmer
I am looking for ALL SPORTS in return, Auto's and MULTI COLORED PATCHES.

I will need 3 offers that qualify to be a done deal.

(if you want to offer more great)

Ending time: 48 hours, 8:00 PM Central Time on Thursady. Aug 26th
Minimum # of offers: 3
Minimum value: you can offer anything. need cards with a cash value of 60.00 or more
Maximum cards: n/a

INFOMATION ABOUT THE PLAYER
Oscar Salazar Stats, News, Photos - San Diego Padres - ESPN

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

free bump to get over the closed threads... definitely a unique piece, hopefully you get some offers.

fastercards said:
I don't see it getting traded, I don't ever get offers like I see in other threads, lol

the key is you need to offer something that alot of other people want, then they'll be more inclined to offer better stuff... this is a interesting item, but i don't think the market is very big for it...

still, it abides by the rules, so best of luck!

fastercards said:
ok thats don't count as an offer there is one sold ebay just like that a psa 4 @ 24.99 sorry

1954 Topps #17 Phil Rizzuto PSA 4 VG-EX Yankees - eBay (item 220652274475 end time Aug-17-10 20:44:38 PDT)

3 more offers out there?

I don't see it getting traded, I don't ever get offers like I see in other threads, lol

If you're looking for something that sold on Ebay for $60 you must be after a $250 card, besides, one sold on Ebay for $75 last month. You need to specify that the offer must be for something the member can cite an Ebay closing of $60 for.

you would think the larger sized items would bring more interests.

why settle for a piece of a bat when you can have the entire thing minus a few slivers?

oh well

ewilkens said:
the key is you need to offer something that alot of other people want, then they'll be more inclined to offer better stuff... this is a interesting item, but i don't think the market is very big for it...

still, it abides by the rules, so best of luck!

most people have more than 1 item to offer as well

you should sell yours on ebay for 75.00 if thats the going rate

ill put you in the lead

NattyBoo said:
If you're looking for something that sold on Ebay for $60 you must be after a $250 card, besides, one sold on Ebay for $75 last month. You need to specify that the offer must be for something the member can cite an Ebay closing of $60 for.

I may ofer if you can tell me who the player is?

I'm not really into baseball so i don't know who he is. Is he a starter, a rookie, a utility infielder, etc.

Is he on the team this year?

I guess I will google him and see whats up.

looks like time elapsed on this one... sorry. I just think people probably arent crazy about trading for bats, especially if they have to ask who the player is.

better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back