48 HR Trade - Group Break Spot!-OVER- cranium1313 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
ac-n-mike said:
E.... I win....

two_hearts_love_coupon_business_card-p2405240338527006681div_400.jpg

I GOT A PACKAGE ONCE AND IT WAS SHIPPED OUT LATE AND THE REDEMPTION HAD EXPIRED SO I LOST OUT ALL THE WAY AROUND ON THE TRANSACTION!!!!!!!!!!! COUGH COUGH :box:

johnjohnny said:
The funyuns aren't a great deal, there past the expiration date!

you think??

i hope people still realize that this is a for real chance to trade their way into the group break.

ewilkens said:
OFFICIAL LEADERBOARD: (i'm not gonna post reasons for everyone anymore)
1)bucknut27 - your offer got stronger with the mayo, still dont care about the Bulls autos though
2)danielalba - love the payton and the allen/bush dual
3)stoked81 - like them all, but don't love any of them
4)orangedolphin - the 2 added cards did nothing for me. Liked it better before, lol
5)johnjohnny - if i cared about money I wouldnt have signed up for a break in the first place, I want some cards
6)strongman-
7)kordell2000 -
8)redbird8 -
9)Trent10 -
10)ac-n-mike - funyons move you up in the standings... lol
11)kutzy -

HERE is the LEADERBOARD for the GROUP BREAK SPOT !

okay. im gonna take a stab at this cause i really want in.

2008 UD Premier Rod Carew quad jsy 01/10
mail269.jpg

2008 Legends Tony Gwynn 163/500 2 clr
mail083.jpg

2008 SPx Super Scripts Triple Auto Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, Lawrence Jackson 08/20
mail050.jpg

2008 Icons Immortal Letterman Favre 104/127
mail132.jpg

2009 Sterling Chris "Beanie" Wells 331/749
bowman041.jpg

2009 Topps National Chicle Matt Forte
mail239.jpg

Let me know if theres anywhere i can improve on. I have a couple Blackhawks cards i can swap in if you would like. lmk....

i would like to add this dont know hockey but havent seen thesearound to much
cards021-1.jpg

cards020-1.jpg

thats the front and back its about 2ft by 1ft1/2

OFFICIAL LEADERBOARD: (i'm not gonna post reasons for everyone anymore)
1)bucknut27 - your offer got stronger with the mayo, still dont care about the Bulls autos though
2)danielalba - dont know what i'd do with that piece. its huge and not someone/something i collect.

3)stoked81 - like them all, but don't love any of them
4)orangedolphin - the 2 added cards did nothing for me. Liked it better before, lol

cranium1313- don't know where to place you. somewhere between 3 and 5. carew is decent, but i dont care much about it. Gwynn is solid, so is the Forte and Beanie Wells. The triple auto doesnt excite me, but its not a "bad" card and I absolutely DETEST favre... i would never want that, lol

6)johnjohnny - if i cared about money I wouldnt have signed up for a break in the first place, I want some cards
7)strongman-
8)kordell2000 -
9)redbird8 -
10)Trent10 -
11)ac-n-mike -
12)kutzy -

dacubs? can you tell me what years those cards are? you're offer is definitely intriguing but before I rank you I want to do some research on them.

08-09 Upper Deck Trilogy Adam Burish Auto
09-10 In The Game Superlative Corey Perry GU (3 color) #1/9
2008 Upper Deck SPX Earl Bennett Rookie Winning Materials Dual GU #91/149
04-05 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Luol Deng Signature Shots Auto

NEW OFFICIAL LEADERBOARD: (done in tiers, ranking is getting too tough)

Leader:
bucknut27 - your offer got stronger with the mayo, still dont care about the Bulls autos though

Close behind:
*danielalba - dont know what i'd do with that piece. its huge and not someone/something i collect.
*dacubs? - nice offer, you're right there, but the josh smith 1/1 is keeping bucknut ahead by a little. but no real weak spot to your offer.

Still hunting, but need help:
*stoked81 - like them all, but don't love any of them
*orangedolphin - the 2 added cards did nothing for me. Liked it better before, lol
*cranium1313- don't know where to place you. somewhere between 3 and 5. carew is decent, but i dont care much about it. Gwynn is solid, so is the Forte and Beanie Wells. The triple auto doesnt excite me, but its not a "bad" card and I absolutely DETEST favre... i would never want that, lol

Struggling to keep pace:
*johnjohnny -
*strongman-
*kordell2000 -
*redbird8 -
*Trent10 -

Battling for last:
ac-n-mike -
kutzy -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back