Osama Relic Card!!!

multimediapitstop

Bench Warmer
Ok so maybe it's not real! Maybe I just had way too much time on my hands? Took me about 1 hour and 30 mins to complete it lol. Could be better but eh, don't really have good paper in the house.
osama_game_used.jpg

IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!! lmao
Check it out:

Dear multimediapitstop,

**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)**

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following auction-style listing(s):

160155445913 - Osama Bin Laden Trading Card 1/1 - Exquisite Patch

However, your auction-style listing(s) violates eBay's Disaster/Tragedy policy and has been removed. In accordance with our User Agreement, items prohibited by law or by eBay policy are not allowed on eBay. All fees related to this listing have been credited to your account. We also notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has
been canceled.

eBay may in its discretion, remove items when the item or description graphically portrays violence or victims of violence, and lacks substantial social, artistic or political value.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you relist this, or any other item that violates eBay policy, your eBay privileges could be suspended. We value you as a member of our community and wish to continue this relationship, so we must ask you to refrain from further violations of the User Agreement and eBay policy.

I think it's odd that they do that because there are tons of ebay listings depicting historical figures like Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson, etc... that have committed or ordered heinous crimes.

Ebay is whack, they let all kinds of thieves get away with fraud on there. Why would they even care since they only care about their precious fees.....

One major law I see broken is copyright infringement. If you created the card for yourself it wouldn't be against the law as you are allowed 1 copy of copywritten material for your own personal use, but trying to benefit from it is against the law.......I am not saying that is why it was taken down, or that Ebay is consistent with the auctions they remove, but just stating a fact.

Back