OFFICIAL 'They Cut Who?' "WOW"

Not shockers by any means, but disappointing to me as an Illini fan to see Brit Miller, J Leman and Ryan MacDonald all cut on the same day. I thought for sure Miller would make the Niners after getting two TD's in the first preseason game. I now hate the 49ers, and I hate Lisu, SFFanMike and Migraine for loving them.

I wasn't on this list the first time! I thought I had made the cut. :lollol:

Miller has been projected for the Practice Squad by most of the main 49er beat writers, so getting cut is a part of that process.

I wasn't on this list the first time! I thought I had made the cut. :lollol:

Miller has been projected for the Practice Squad by most of the main 49er beat writers, so getting cut is a part of that process.

:lollol:

You're post reminded me that you needed to be added to my new hated list as well. Don't worry, I'm sure it will only be temporary.

Not shockers by any means, but disappointing to me as an Illini fan to see Brit Miller, J Leman and Ryan MacDonald all cut on the same day. I thought for sure Miller would make the Niners after getting two TD's in the first preseason game. I now hate the 49ers, and I hate Lisu, SFFanMike and Migraine for loving them.

I was surprised to see Bear Pascoe cut. I mean - with a name like that....damn. Oh well. Sorry that your boy got cut.

:(

Back