OFFICIAL February Monthly Football GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i was watching that too its funny because he has all sorts of updates of videos posted on melbourne in his you tube what a punk just call paypal and let em know what happened thats what i did and they refunded me my money from them i dont care what he does but i feel sorry for who he did ripped off its not cool and ruins the hobby for others

yeah mike its crazy i dont understand how he could even post that update how stupid people can use that to dispute him and this site since there wasnt even an update lol kids just arent that smart these days i guess

the issue is just that... he's a kid.... sorry you guys got stuck in the middle of this bad break....

if he cant be trusted in shipping break items.... he is MSF in my opinion... cant be trusted to trade... I'm hitting him with a TAG

it is what it is live and let learn but i urge eveyone to dispute and keep on it they will close his account and he will not be able to afford his tweak habit lol anymore so just go through the channels and if nothing else at least prevent him from doing it again

I have his info too so IF he tries to sign up with the name address, IP address, or ANYTHING etc that he currently has...he will be dealt with... good luck to everyone who still has open issues with him

i see SOME have gotten their stuff....BUT there are TOOOOO many who have NOT

thanks mike its good to know that this site has people who care and i hope he is dealt with hopefully other sites know as well i hate people who blatently rip people off its just not right but thank you again for keeping up on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back