OFFICIAL February Monthly Football GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO PARTICIPANTS:

no update here guys... 3+ days later.... he HAS indeed logged onto YOUTUBE so I am not sure why the VIDEOS are still not uploaded...

I would suggest IF you are feeling a bit ripped etc.... that you take it up with PAYPAL... I have NEVER heard that participants in his breaks didnt receive their cards, NOR have I ever sen KILLERCARDS have these issues so I wold assume it is just some freak error etc or issues with his computer/uploading

TO KILLERCARDS:

As I said above I have never seen you have these issues before, HOWEVER in the mean time I am removing your VERIFIED BREAK TAG until this is all cleared up. PLEASE if you can NOT load the videos at this time at the VERY VERY least post the hits etc from the boxes....

then please give us an update on the uploading of the vids... thanks again sir

I shipped out the package to around 6 of the participants, until I realized that 2 people disputed my claim saying they have not got the cards (they want a refund). I am trying to work this out with them and then I will figure out how to post the videos. && Blowout still hasn't got back to me.

The hits were..

Classics - 0
Absolute - AJ Hawk Patch, Marcus Allen Jersey Auto, Deion Sanders Jersey, Derek Hagan RPM
SP Authentic, Chevis Jackson Auto, Scrub Lion Auto, Felix Jones Auto, Desean Jackson redemption.

I GREATLY appreicate the UPDATE... please let us know what BLOWOUT says and good luck with the PAYPAL disputes....it looks like you are keeping your end of the deal, but as you can see the VIDEO is a MUST for hosting breaks ehre...so taht is a MAJOR issue... pleaes get it done asap.... I appreciate your time and effort in getting this done

I just want to add that I did get my scrub lions auto but i got zero base cards... doesnt bother me.. I was under the impression that you got all cards in the break that featured your team. To some members base cards are important.

yea his "BREAKER" tag has been removed and sad too because he did breaks well and did quite a few... it only takes ONE mess up to ruin your shot with collectors...trust is a tough thing to regain in this hobby/business

Just like trading, unfortunately some people aren't as responsible as others. The guy did tons of breaks before this. No issues. But looks like he was pretty shady. I sent him a message today, I will let you know if he gets back to me.

i only saw one break on youtube that he did but o well live and let learn and yes he is shady did ya see the update he posted on you tube LOL wow itchin only pills do that and wow look like some tweak may be involved LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back