Football Official Fantasy Football Thread

hey guys and gals when you go to join the league it will ask for the Id:.Don't put 2012 SCFreaks where it says league ID:put in this ID#712032 that is the league id: then put in the password.
2012 SCFreaks (ID# 712032)
Thanks for the clarification Chris. If anyone is having trouble signing in please send me a PM with the email address you'll be using for the league and I will send an invite from the league to your email.

If you all make sure and prerank it will go really fast whether live or autopick. The picks go just like you were checking a draft board and took the next guy on your list. It fills in the positions you NEED also, so you won't end up with 6 QB and no TE or anything.

ya guys and ladies come and join its gonna be fun.
Whoever needs the league ID and password please get it from Greene23Fan until our 10 man league is filled up. I'm short on electricity here thanks to Hurricane Isaac and trying to clean up and regroup after the storm. I'm hoping my electricity will be restored in the next 24-48 hours but I will check in and set the league for an auto-draft since that looks like the draft type the majority would like to have.....so pre-rank your teams

I have to bow out. I am still without dependable electricity here and limited internet service thanks to hurricane Isaac. Greene23Fan please remove my team from the league. Maybe I can get in later but I don't have the time or power to do my pre-rank for the draft.....

Back