Football Official Fantasy Football Thread

balance13

Bench Warmer
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, it's been awhile since I was on here last. But is there a Fantasy Football league going on with the site. I would love to get involved with one.

I am sure we can get one together. I remember you from the way long time ago days and am glad to see you back again. Let's see how many other members have an interest in this and go from there.

Fantasy Football

Did this idea ever take off? We can do like a 12 team league and everyone throws in a 25 SV card and the winner gets 7 2nd gets 4 and 3 gets 1? If someone wants to run one I would be down

I'd been in for a fantasy football league as well but I think the 25.00 sv may be a bit rich for some these days, let's say maybe 20.00 bv or above. I can work out the details and set it up once we get some more member response.

I'll be setting one up this weekend so anyone that wants in send me a PM and I will reply with all the details once it's set up. I'll also post everything in a new thread that will serve as the official fantasy thread and continue on throughout the season.

I have a 10 man league set up on Yahoo Fantasy Football.....If you want in send me a PM and I will send you the league sign in info. All the details to come tomorrow. Kinda busy right now getting prepared for Isaac.......
Do you guys want to do a live draft or an automatic draft that sets the players for you. I think a good day to do it would be next Saturday. I'm kind of up in the air with stuff right now due to the storm coming this way. What day would be best to do the draft for you guys.....

It told me there was no such league when I entered the info at the link. Auto draft. I will just import my preranks from my other League. If everybody just takes 20 minutes to prerank it saves everyone involved 2+ hrs. later, just sayin'.

hey guys and gals when you go to join the league it will ask for the Id:.Don't put 2012 SCFreaks where it says league ID:put in this ID#712032 that is the league id: then put in the password.

Back