Ocho Cinco AKA Chad Johnson! Scans

xShowtime32x

Bench Warmer
Tried trading this card on here about a week ago but agreed to a trade on another site. Well the guy backed out at the last minute because "his friend needed the card" *eye roll* lol. Looking for basketball especially Lakers. Will consider some baseball and hockey but doubt I will move it unless there is basketball involved. WILL ALSO SELL! Thanks

ChadJohnsonTT.jpg

I do have two Kobe Auto's but would need something else, one is a duel auto with Peyton, BV $250, the other is a Single Auto, BV 100. And I do have one Magic Auto BV $150. I am new, I can email you the scans, but you wont see them until Sat, as I am leaving for work soon.

merlinzcave said:
I do have two Kobe Auto's but would need something else, one is a duel auto with Peyton, BV $250, the other is a Single Auto, BV 100. And I do have one Magic Auto BV $150. I am new, I can email you the scans, but you wont see them until Sat, as I am leaving for work soon.

Well I don't really have anything else to add. Would sell for $33 dlvd but need MO. Will still send with DC.

xShowtime32x said:
Well I don't really have anything else to add. Would sell for $33 dlvd but need MO. Will still send with DC.

I will do that, send me your address. I will send the money order out over the weekend.

cinco ocho

xShowtime32x said:
Tried trading this card on here about a week ago but agreed to a trade on another site. Well the guy backed out at the last minute because "his friend needed the card" *eye roll* lol. Looking for basketball especially Lakers. Will consider some baseball and hockey but doubt I will move it unless there is basketball involved. WILL ALSO SELL! Thanks

ChadJohnsonTT.jpg
hey ya,thats a real sweet card,how much would you need for it?

Back