Now Trading Football

I have two Hernandez autos, topps chrome and unrivaled patch/auto /50
I looked in your bucket but didn't see anything that caught my eye. Don't know why it is coming up as mobile. I checked the settings plus I don't ever use mobile....I may have to change the link in my sig

I have two Hernandez autos, topps chrome and unrivaled patch/auto /50
I looked in your bucket but didn't see anything that caught my eye. Don't know why it is coming up as mobile. I checked the settings plus I don't ever use mobile....I may have to change the link in my sig

I just got it changed saw a link that said something about website view. What are you looking for? It was the unrivaled that i liked. have a bunch more can scan in.

I just got it changed saw a link that said something about website view. What are you looking for? It was the unrivaled that i liked. have a bunch more can scan in.
My wants are in my sig....I prefer the newer rookies like Randle, Claiborne, Jarrett Lee, Mark Ingram, Drew Brees of course

what do you need for these
aj hawk rookie jersey auto
ted ginn jr rookie jersey auto
Anthony Gonzalez jersey
I don't know whose cards you're looking at but I don't have any of those cards.....you might try sending a PM to the person whose bucket you found those cards in.......

I like the Kendall Wright, Broyles, Gabbert, and Hernandez Unrivaled autos. Any interest in a Ingram Topps Red Zone Auto RC /100??

Back