nothing real fancy

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
picked up a 29 card auto lot for $25 dlvd that finally came in, lead by a Gridiron Gear Quinton Ganther /25...figured if hes still with a team it could do something, he was with the skins but im not so sure anymore :think: other things like a Calpoon Topps Chrome, and Ashley Ambrose SPSE...ill try to flip it with free $0.99 listings next month, except for the cards that have a decent BV that may sell for more on COMC

You looking to buy anything? I just sorted out about 50 autographs, and 25 memorabilia stuff. I think there might be one sage autograph and one press pass memorabilia card, and the rest is major brands including Exquisite, National Treasures, and Contenders. Granted, a lot of it is Calhoun stuff though. I can send a list if you want.

i wouldnt need much of a list, im a cheap SOB, so if you shoot me a price you were thinking and some of the better stuff, sure, im always buying if crap is cheap enough...

Ganther is ummm... with the Seahawks right now :shifty:

i thought he left washington...i sold a Sterling Black Auto /25 of him last preseason for $9.99 :salut: was hoping for something like that again this preseason...

usually for 'recent' autos that arent sage/press pass/ud draft for under $1 dlvd i tend to bite, granted i prefer having something that i know i can sell for a few bucks and then try to get $1 per on the junk...hoping to have luck on COMC with my crap autos

Never hurts to find a card you can flip for the price of the lot.

the days of single card flips are few and far between, at least on the quick flip...maybe 2-5 times a year, and most of those are on lots less than $20...i got lucky last year with an $80 card flip, and the occassional exquisite flip, but i usually do those in 2 cards :salut:

29 cards for $25 and ill have to sell probably 15-20 to cover :wall: its a grind flip

Back