finally got some free listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
after more than 2 months without a real promo (50 free doesn't count) I finally got 1000 free auction listings...

ill have 500 listings going up tonight (well 499, I had to do a test to see if I got free BIN), and I already put up my 50 free for the month, as well as have a few still going from last month...

I think its 278 listings that ive never run going up tonight along with some recycled stuff, then Saturday evening ill burn my other 500 listings, and again, there will be quite a few new listings, probably 150 or so in that batch, as I have yet to make them, but ive got a stockpile since I didn't get listings in so long...

what you can expect?...tons of Florida Gators, I mean a TON, with quite a bit in the Gators uni, so if you are into that, get your wallet ready, lots of Mike Gillislee and Sexy Rexy Grossman...aside from that its the typical hodgepodge of football stuff with some Americana Astronauts and Soccer mixed in...I did get a number of National Treasures, so expect some of that...nothing SUPER high end, as I don't play that game much...

the Saturday upload will be lots of Gators and assorted first time listings again and probably Olympic Autos and Football autos to burn out the rest of the listings...

itll be nice to restock the paypal some as I picked up another Gracie Gold Gold Auto /15 (that makes 3), and Rose Namajunas has a couple new autos out that I need to pick up...

Back