no scans...yet...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
they will be in my photobucket after awhile...

start slow...

David Gray - Greatest Hits CD...he sings "this years love" that was in the movie The Girl Next Door, but wasnt on the soundtrack :wall: so i tracked one down on ebay...NEW, $0.99 + $3 shipping i think...i love that song...ripping to my laptop as i type....

Kyle Boller - 2003 Leaf Rookies & Stars Auto Jsy (not Dustins) listed poorly, got it for what im WILLING to pay, Dustins went for more or i would have bought it as well...

2003 SP Authentic Lot...again, ill start slow...

Tommy Jones /2200
JJ Moses /2200 x2
Reno Mahe /1200 (to please the eagles fan this may get dropped like any of the Punt Returns he attempted during his career) :salut:
Andrew Pinnock /1200
Mike Seidman /1200
Antonio Brown /1200

now to guys still in the league or TCG Favorites or Autos...

Arnaz Battle /1200
Dennis Weathersby /2200
Pisa Tinoisamoa /2200
Ken Hamlin /2200
Tony Hollings /1200 Auto
Bobby Wade /1200 Auto
Brooks Bollinger /1200 Auto

and the 'big dog' of the lot

Jason Witten /1200 RC

all that for around $20...Boller isnt part of Project, nor is the CD, just the SPA...got it for the Witten, the whole lot was cheaper than what Witten was selling for during the season...

One of my nurses is friendly with David Gray and gets tickets to see him free often! Small world - will also check my needs for the SPA rcs if that's ok?

alright got a few scans...all are in, but whats the point of looking for a card that wouldnt sell for a quarter shipped on ebay :salut:

Jan26834.jpg

picking up a few just in case...im hoping for #2 in dallas, cause BJ is old and probably due to retire

Jan26835.jpg

Jan26842.jpg

Jan26848.jpg

Back