first 3 quarters of 2015 flipping

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
looks much uglier than it really is...

im DOWN 1376 autos on the year and only UP $414.24 (average cash per auto lost $0.30 YIKES)

but i only factor football autos into my equasion

im UP 198 Olympic Autos and UP 471 olympic relics and then whatever PC stuff ive picked up...which is multiple Gracie Gold Autos, multiple Alex Morgan Autos (and these 2 arent very cheap) and a variety of other stuff, Jordan Lynch, Kyle Boller, Ashley Wagner, Natalie Coughlin, Shawn Johnson, you guys will get the full list in 3 months when i close out the year...

obviously i dont think ill get back to where im at 'even' on autos considering i sent over 1000 to blowout on their trade in credit, and then sold over 1200 sage/press pass/sage hit/aspire to a guy over the last 2 weeks

since January 2013 im UP 826 autos, so in that scope its not too bad, and i wont tell you where im at profit wise...and all of this stems from the $300 project i started in what 2008 or 2009?...ive been operating in the black since the start of that project, very well into the black...

my goal will be to get back to $1 cash profit per auto lost by the end of the year, and if you track lots at all, there arent a lot of lots that arent all sage/press pass/hit/leaf that end under $1 per, but in 3 months i think i can turn this back up to where it should be...

and of course, PC only counts against my cash number, it is all paid for by profits..

auto total declined again...now down 1598 on the year...

in theory im down about $1000 for the year, this by factoring autos at $1 each, which is where I usually base things, but remember, im still playing with house money, and technically I have cash I didn't have at the start of the year...

that said...just going off of what the 'going' rate is on the Olympic lady autos (Gracie Gold, Natalie Coughlin, Shawn Johnson, Alex Morgan, Lindsey Vonn, Hilary Knight, Jamie Anderson, Katie Uhalender) im confident in saying that they would pull down $1000...then the 'other' stuff ive put back is probably another $500 (Kyle Boller, Michelle Beadle, Jordan Lynch, Chandler Harnish, Brittney Palmer and a few others)...and im also working on Olympic Relic sets, and im at like 10 golds on the year, and they don't come that cheap...

not sure ill be able to turn my profits to where my auto count difference equals $1 per...but a couple more weeks like this one...

Back