this should compete for best mail day of the month

well the Palmer sold, so I just need an opening bid on Romo and Leftwich or Polamalu and ill be at cover...

all the patch autos have 2 watchers and the Romo has 3...would be nice to do a first cycle flip and then just grind it out for profit while keeping the Boller and Trufant...

and my lady of the night is STILL at the Chicago sorting place...its been SEVEN DAYS, since initial scan....not pleased, if it doesn't get released and arrive Friday ill go talk with my nice Postmaster lady to send a nasty email telling them to get their crap together...I got a package from Canada shipped AFTER my domestic card got stuck at the hub...completely unnecessary, and its not a 'small' card, one of the 'higher class' ladies

sales stalled out...I had big hopes for a single cycle flip, had a bunch of watchers on a bunch of stuff, but ended up less than halfway...that said, I did sell ONLY 5 cards, Witten, Suggs, Palmer, Hybl, and Onterrio Smith...

that leaves me with Romo, Polamalu, Leftwich, and then all the regular patches, minus the Marcus Trufant, as I have somewhere in the upper 50s of that card...have them set to end Monday, so after opening weekend of the football season...there are NO Anquan Boldin 3 colors on eBay, I didn't see Grossmans name on the cut line, but Nate Burleson was...I thought the Carson Palmer would go higher than it did, but at least it got 2 bids

I figure once real games start back up, the 'seasonal' collectors might get interested in this stuff, especially if someone goes off...

well that took a little longer than I had hoped...

flipped it to profit by selling these cards...(that includes all associated fees)
Ken Dorsey RC
Jason Witten RC
Nate Hybl Auto
Brett Engeman Auto
Billy McMullen Auto
Onterrio Smith Patch/Auto
Terrell Suggs Patch/Auto
Carson Palmer Patch/Auto
Tony Romo (sold tonight)

now to where I can hopefully start squeezing out a few bucks...

Troy Polamalu RC
Brandon Lloyd Auto
Chris Sims SP Auto /250
Anquan Boldin Patch
Larry Johnson Gold Patch
Seneca Wallace Patch Auto
Byron Leftwich Patch Auto

and all that other 'fun' stuff, I think there are 25 base patches? I haven't sold ANY...I figured my Boldin would do ok, with him having a decent season and it being a very colorful patch (most are 1 or 2 color, mine is 3)...

and I already tucked away the Boller Patch/Auto and the Trufant Patch

it makes me sad that most of these Patch cards can be had for $2 or less these days...back in 03 you were lucky if you could get a garbage guy for $5...I know ive spent close to $600 on my Marcus Trufants from the set...

and there went the Polamalu last night, so that gives me about 20% ROI in 5 months, and itll continue to spit out some more here and there, not in big chunks though

Back