nice pc mailday!

deimos

Bench Warmer
seahawklady has taught me the meaning of suprise! i get a pm from her saying she was going to send me a dj hackett auto (which was nice) today i get a package and this was in it
hacker.jpg

hacker2.jpg

hacker4.jpg

hacker5.jpg

hacker6.jpg

i couldnt believe she sent all this! thank you so much alane.
you will have something nice coming your way in the near future:cheers::cheers::salut::salut:

There are some very cool ppl on here. As I mentioned in another thread, Zeek and now Alane, seahawklady. Will def have to send u 2 something. Its kinda hard for me to send freebies because I really dont buy a whole lot and I also try to save them for us on the college collector group. But I think I am gonna try and start sending out whatever I have to those who collect them. After all, all I collect are OU fellas. So thanks to all of those that make a simple meaningless card to u, to something really nice for someone else. The McDonald that Brian sent is such a NICE card. Sorry for the long post but really just wanted you all to know that it is really cool when u all do this. Mike

Very nice of Alane.

BTW, Jeff looks like Jill everytime I see his sig

Heh, me too. :lollol:

Deimos, I really hope Hackett works out for your Panthers. I have been a fan of his for a long time (duh!) but wished he could stay healthy. He's got great ability, and I really wish the best for him!

My friend I am taking to the Seahawks/Chargers MNF preseason game might have a line on some tickets to the Chargers season opener... Chargers v. Panthers! I hope he can work it out! Would love to see DJ Hackett, even if he is in a lighter shade of blue(-ish)! :lollol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, me too. :lollol:

Deimos, I really hope Hackett works out for your Panthers. I have been a fan of his for a long time (duh!) but wished he could stay healthy. He's got great ability, and I really wish the best for him!

My friend I am taking to the Seahawks/Chargers MNF preseason game might have a line on some tickets to the Chargers season opener... Chargers v. Panthers! I hope he can work it out! Would love to see DJ Hackett, even if he is in a lighter shade of blue(-ish)! :lollol:
that makes two of us:D hope hackett explodes in those games, and hope you have a blast:cheers:

Back