Hockey Nice insciption...

ty4orce

Bench Warmer
Here is another I thought I would share...and a good read..
hr2.jpg

hr-1.jpg

comments always welcomed....

Said I like oddball items signed I knew I was going to meet The Pocket Rocket for a signing so I thought seeing he has the most Stanley Cup rings I would get him to sign something unique....thoughts....
superman.jpg

I had the opportunity of watching the movie Maurice Richard: The Man, the Myth, the Myth. I watched this movie in a sport psychology class which I had to choose for an elective. It feels good to know someone actually has Maurice autograph.

Here is another I thought I would share...and a good read..
hr2.jpg

hr-1.jpg

comments always welcomed....

Awesome !This guy Chris Robinson actually wrote a book The Amazing Hockey Player Ever. He told the story of how Maurice Richard became a symbol for a generation of French-Canadians who had become tired of the second-class treatment they received from Anglo-Canadians.

I am fortunate I have met Maurice and Henri on many occasions ...unfortunately Maurice is no longer with us in body but here in Montreal Maurice will live on forever....you should check out the movie The Rocket....Roy Dupuis played an awesome role.....and the movie was fantastic in my opinion....

Back