NHL Playoff Hockey Thread - Conference Semifinals

Congrats to the Sharks fans. Conference finals! That is great. I think Chicago will give you a hell of a series. I agree, nice to finally see some post season success match the regular season dominance.

Nice win for the Sharks. Wings didn't make enough plays to win. Some rest will be good for them for next year. Hopefully no string of injuries will allow them to actually build chemistry.

Like I said before, Holmstrom was tackled (announcer's words) on the third power play with no call :whistle:

Nah they will win on Fri its all about money right now the Lg wants teams to go longer into the playoffs so they can make more money . Boston Wins on Fri 4-1

Nah they will win on Fri its all about money right now the Lg wants teams to go longer into the playoffs so they can make more money . Boston Wins on Fri 4-1

The league also wanted Ovechkin and Crosby deep in the playoffs. How did that work out? I'm sure the league also wanted a success in Phoenix to justify their money spent on floating that albatross.

Bruins have zero momentum right now and all of the pressure is on them to finally close it out. Philly wasn't even supposed to get to where they are now, and only two teams in history have ever achieved that game 7 win after being down 3-0. No pressure on Philly tomorrow. Boston becomes a modern day laughing stock if they fail. At least they'll know what the Yankees went through at the hands of a fellow Boston team.

True i'm just having fun with it Kelly lol it just feels like a lg set up . How does a team that is just dominating a team fall apart like they did?? Just seem really weird.

Back