NHL Playoff Hockey Thread - Conference Semifinals

Wings came to play today. About time. Though I hate to blame the refs, I find it interesting that the least penalized team in the league is losing the penalty count

24-14 through 3 and losing it again through 2 periods.

NHL conspiracy to get Pens v. Blackhawks. They know the Wings would never lose to the Hawks :shifty:

x2

Conspiring against the Red Wings, lol. That'll be the day.

They want Kane and Toews v. Malkin and Crosby. But The 'Hawks can't beat the Wings. :salut:

You do have to admit some of the penalties have been very questionable to say the least, especially Holmstom's slash last game (or even the interference, that happens to him every game in front of the net), either Bertuzzi penalty in game two, in game two Filppula did trip .. .your guy did the same thing right after the face off after the penalty. Stuff always gets missed for everyone,but Wings rarely lose the penalty battle like this. Just sayin ... :whistle:

They want Kane and Toews v. Malkin and Crosby. But The 'Hawks can't beat the Wings. :salut:

You do have to admit some of the penalties have been very questionable to say the least, especially Holmstom's slash last game (or even the interference, that happens to him every game in front of the net), either Bertuzzi penalty in game two, in game two Filppula did trip .. .your guy did the same thing right after the face off after the penalty. Stuff always gets missed for everyone,but Wings rarely lose the penalty battle like this. Just sayin ... :whistle:

Get used to it. The NHL has obviously turned on the Red Wings, and is trying to phase them out forever. Get used to seeing teams like San Jose, Vancouver, Chicago, Phoenix, and Colorado getting the calls on late night telecasts for the next 20 years. It's over!

Last edited by a moderator:

Any conspiracy theory dies with Montreal

Get used to it. The NHL has obviously turned on the Red Wings, and is trying to phase them out forever. Get used to seeing teams like San Jose, Vancouver, Chicago, Phoenix, and Colorado getting the calls on late night telecasts for the next 20 years. It's over!

Hella Pist. Hatechoo ;)

Any conspiracy theory dies with Montreal

NHL already cleared out seeds 1, 2, and 3 for them. The work is already done :salut:

cough*fairweather california hockey fans*cough
lol, I've been a Sharks fan for as long as I liked hockey (1994-95 ish). They're definitely the least-douchey Bay Area team in all sports.

The first time I really remember getting into hockey was the 1993 finals when it was Gretzky (and the Kings) vs. the Canadiens.

I just get doom & gloomy when it comes to the Sharks. They've choked too many times in the past. It does feel a little different this season, though.

So blow it out your ass. :p

Just got back from Game 5. My voice might come back at some point. At least I can keep my mother's day calls short now.

Sharks!! :cheers: :cheers:

lol, I've been a Sharks fan for as long as I liked hockey (1994-95 ish). They're definitely the least-douchey Bay Area team in all sports.

I just get doom & gloomy when it comes to the Sharks. They've choked too many times in the past. It does feel a little different this season, though.

So blow it out your ass. :p

Damn, always bagging on Bay Area teams/fans. It's not like you ever hear me badmouthing the late arriving, degenerate morons that frequent Chavez Latrine or any other sporting event in that region. :snooty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back