NFL Network Top 10

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Friday night the NFL Network will be running the Top 10 All Time Cowboys. I do not know who is on the list but here is my guess:

10. Jimmy Johnson
9. Darren Woodson
8. Randy White
7. Tex Schram
6. Michael Irvin
5. Tom Landry
4. Troy Aikman
3. Emmitt Smith
2. Bob Lilly
1. Roger Staubach

that is just my guess.

It had me thinking who would the top 10 all time Saints be?

my guess

10. Dalton Hilliard
9. Eric Martin
8. Vaughn Johnson
7. Pat Swilling
6. Deuce McAllister
5. Willie Roaf
4. Drew Brees
3. Rickey Jackson
2. Sam Mills
1. Archie Manning

not sure if this list would really be accurate, but if Brees ever gets them to the promised land he would be a shoe in for #1.

I would have Lee Roy Jordan over Darren Woodson.

As for Saints, how could you leave off Jim Mora, Morten Andersen, and Joe Horn?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have Lee Roy Jordan over Darren Woodson.

As for Saints, how could you leave off Jim Mora, Morten Andersen, and Joe Horn?

Woodson = all time Cowboys leading tackler, and a member of the 3 super bowl champion teams

on the Saints list easy.

Mora - 0 for the playoffs, Haslett won more playoff games

Joe Horn - probably should be on the list, but not a big fan of his.

Morten Andersen - he is a kicker.

the actual Top 10 according to NFL Network

10. Drew Pearson
9. Don Meredith
8. Randy White
7. Tony Dorsett
6. Troy Aikman
5. Emmitt Smith
4. Bob Lilly
3. Michael Irvin
2. Roger Staubach
1. Tom Landry

Hard to argue. I think Aikman, Lilly, and Emmitt should be ahead of Irvin though.

the actual Top 10 according to NFL Network

10. Drew Pearson
9. Don Meredith
8. Randy White
7. Tony Dorsett
6. Troy Aikman
5. Emmitt Smith
4. Bob Lilly
3. Michael Irvin
2. Roger Staubach
1. Tom Landry

Hard to argue. I think Aikman, Lilly, and Emmitt should be ahead of Irvin though.

:salut: The guys that made that list must have been snorting some of what Irvin carries around with him. No way he's better than Smith and Aikman. IMO The Moose and Novacek are better than Irvin.

:salut: The guys that made that list must have been snorting some of what Irvin carries around with him. No way he's better than Smith and Aikman. IMO The Moose and Novacek are better than Irvin.

Irvin was a great Cowboy, and the heart and soul of that team. No one worked harder. As a football player I have tremendous respect for him, but I would rank him just behind the three I mentioned.

Moose, Novaceck, Harvey Martin, Ed Too Tall Jones, Mel Renfro and Deion Sanders were all in the best of the rest. I was shocked that Woodson, Chuck Howley, and Lee Roy Jordan were not mentioned.

I really hope they do one of these for the Steelers, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, 49ers and other iconic teams. Can you imagine the all time great 9ers? Steelers would be tough because Polamalu and Roethelisberger still have years left and could eclipse even some of the all time greats.

10. Alcoholic
9. Convict
8. Pedophile
7. Crackhead
6. Tank Johnson
5. Ex-Convict
4. Satan
3. Meth Dealer
2. Tranny
1. War Crminal

:clap:

Back