New to the Site

luth34

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

Young new collecter just found this site and have been browsing it for a while and it is really awesome. I haven't been collecting a long time only a couple years spending all my money on cards back when i was 17. I just got more serious over time and instead of buying random cards I just finished my first set (2007 Donruss Threads). Anyway, look forward to getting involved with the site.

I collect mainly football and some baseball/basketball as well. My favorite teams are the Buccaneers and the Celtics

Look forward to trading,
Cameron

Hiya Cameron! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

very pleased with them now i can finally bust out all of my gear, i have a coat from the 70's that is old school fresh. I have been a fan since I was a kid I've been waitin a long time for this year.

welcome to freaks,cameron , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

pop in the room anytime and there's a chance to win cool prizes if you are the first to say hello to certain moderators

Back