New on this site

zerodave

Bench Warmer
I am new to the site, just searching around and broadening my horizons. I may be new here, but I am not new to collecting. My mainstay is on the beckett forums. I am known for collecting Dan "Boom" Herron and for prowling all over for 2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection Game used to complete the 64 card set I am working on.

Let see, I am 26 years old, have been collecting since I was 5 years old. Married with 2 girls, 4 and 2 years old. I live in the Ice Cream Capital of the World, where there is little to no sport card collectors, if there is, I've yet to find them since living here for 5 years.

Anything else, feel free to ask. Hope I can contribute here as I do on beckett.

thanks for checking us out. We are going through some changes and cleaning things up a bit. The verified trader application should be back up soon. I will lyk as soon as it is.

Welcome to the site zerodave! It is truly awesome to have you here. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all.

Thanks, certainly has seemed to be a warm welcome by the admin's and moderating crew here. Hope some of us can make some deals together, and maybe get some activity flowing.

Back