New old member here

Breesfan

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone. My username used to be cueballz1. I got out of collecting for several years. Jumped backed into head first this year. I used to love this site and it's people. I hope that this community is doing well and I look forward to sharing and swapping some cardboard with y'all. I couldn't remember my old password and stuff. So I can keep this name or if someone could help me with the other one. No matter to me. I look fwd to sharing a few of my projects. I have just about completed the 2012 limited phenom auto set. Need like 3 of the 35 to be finished. And about 75 % finished the 2012 magic auto set. So looking fwd to sharing with y'all.

Joe

Welcome back Joe

As far as the name thing goes, if your good with the change I am also. I'm still trying to figure out how to manage the site & trying to resolve some ownership issues. Brian had to let go of things as he's a new daddy again & that was keeping him too busy to do the day to day things. A number of members have left the site over the past few years for what ever reasons. I'm hoping to get things geared back up after I get a few issues settled & figure out how things work.

thanks

Bud H
aka Krusin

Thanks bud. I know this used to be my favorite place for cards. Not everyone was concerned about making a buck. I think I gave more cards than traded. Lol. There used to be a guy here that made custom frames for cards. Is that guy still here?

Back