New member in Tennessee

not a problem there is a good shop in west town mall another in pigeon forge and a great shop in cleveland but thats about two hours south of knox. i went to the one in west town last week and got a box of score select it had four red zone cards including a jamal charles auto rc #ed 15/25 and three gold zone cards including a joe flacco auto hot rookie #ed 31/40 and a box of press pass legends that had a steve slaton patch #ed 9/10 that had two colors part of the nike swoosh from his college jersey there was a show last week at knox expo center but not much there as far as football but it had a lot of baseball . there is usually a couple of shows in the surrounding malls in maryville and knox and a big show in morristown once and sometimes twice a year shoot back at me if you move here or need any more info i would be glad to help in any way

Thanks for the info. I am seriously considering making the move. My boys and I may makea trip soon and look around. I need to visit the schools as well.

Yeah, I am in Columbia, MO. right now and they very seem similar. Seems like I need to find a house in West Knox and get settled. I really like Columbia and there is really no competition on cards, but Knoxville is closer to teh East Coast (which will always be home). Plus from Knoxville all my card show stops are still drivable.

Back