New Member from SCF

eaglefan52081

Bench Warmer
well i just joined after being told about this site by Stnag81 over at scf. It looks nice. i am not new to trading at all though, as i have 91 feedbacks on scf. i hope this becomes a great site for me!

Its been around for many months now. There are some members who trade more than others, I have 49, Celtics has 50+, and many others have a good amount as well.

Please go to the left side of the navigation and see APPLY FOR VERIFIED TRADER PROGRAM. We have this implemented to show you are a good trader. We check people out, so people with Verified Trader tags you know are 100% safe to deal with!

Your feedback really depends on the amount of members that you have stuff in common with. Most have 5 or less, but some have 15+. Glad to have you here.

thanks for the welcome guys. stang has told me about supplies being for sale for points? where is that?

and i am a football guy. i collect reggie brown and mark clayton but right now im after the 06 RPM set

Welcome to the site!!

I know you will enjoy your time here (he is a great trader guys...:) )

As some of the other mods have mentioned, if you ever need anything just contact one of us.

Be sure to tell your friends about us (there is a "Refer to a Friend" link near the top of the page, just send an email to people you may think would enjoy this site and you will earn Points for each referral you generate!!).

Thank you,
Mike

Back