New here

Splendid Splinter

Bench Warmer
New here but not to trading my name is Bobby and wanted to say hello. My wife and I love working on sets and we are currently working on GOTG and SP Legendary Cuts. Were hoping to meet many new traders and add to our collections.

Happy Trading!!!
Bobby & Lena

This is the best trading card site on the net plain and simple. The integrity of the people here can’t be beat. This site has the most knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods in the hobby. The site is super easy to use and the chat room is superior. Have fun and thanks for becoming a member.

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Welcome in guys. Please join us in the chat room most any evening for trading and fun. Hope you enjoy the site and ask me or any staff member if there is any thing you need help with.

Hiya Bobby and Lena! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back