New here kind of......

#1 Broncos Fan

Bench Warmer
Well I have never made any trades on this site but belong to a few others, is there anyway to transfer feedback from other sites? Anyways hope to be able to get some trades done......

Sean, welcome to the site. The site went through a recent ownership change, and the previous owners had basically ruined everyone's feedback, so most everyone had to start over, and have had to earn their stripes over again. If you have feedback from other sites, and would like to submit it to be looked over, please send that to cardjim, and he will check you out, and let you know where you stand. Thanks, Troy

Welcome to the site, there are a lot of football collectors here so you should have no problem making some trades! Let us know if we can assist you further.

Well I have never made any trades on this site but belong to a few others, is there anyway to transfer feedback from other sites? Anyways hope to be able to get some trades done......

If you're looking to trade, check my bucket (link in my sig) and see if there is anything you can use and we'll go from there. My wants are also in my sig.

If you're looking to trade, check my bucket (link in my sig) and see if there is anything you can use and we'll go from there. My wants are also in my sig.

Checked your bucket didn't see anything I could use, do you have any Jake Plummer or Ryan Malletts lmk thanks again

Sean

Back