New from NJ

neckababy1

VERIFIED TRADER
Hey all,
Another transplant from SCA here. Have been over there a few years as well as one or two other sites. Glad to be here. I collect mostly Bowman Platinum recently. Have finished the base set and prospects for 2010 and missing Pujols and Lincecum from the base of 2011. Still need a ton of the parallels and autos/relics. Also collect Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden. All of my cards are listed on beckett and up to date

Welcome I'm new here as well... I've had an account for awhile just not a frequent check in over here but now I will

My feedback I had was erased and I don't like our occupation is a required field in my profile those things need to be added to the to do list to fix

Welcome I'm new here as well... I've had an account for awhile just not a frequent check in over here but now I will

My feedback I had was erased and I don't like our occupation is a required field in my profile those things need to be added to the to do list to fix

Were you a member here previously?? If so did you create a new account or are you using the old account.
I've got alot of things to straighten out and am chipping away at things every day. Hope to have everything taken care of in the next 7 days and then I can straighten out lost feedback and other things that need attention

Back