Hockey NEW BONUS! HOCKEY CONTEST!!! Leafs/Rangers Game Saturday November 10th!

We have overtime. Last winner will be decided by the overtime seconds. If no goal is scored, and they go to a shootout, I will draw from a hat the winner of the 3rd period stuff.

Hugo! Congrats to you, and TylerRules as you guys cleaned up tonight. Once Tyler picks his two OPC minis, and two Kariya's, Hugo can pick his OPC mini, and Kariya from what's left. I will need you guys to both PM me your full names, and addresses. Thanks everyone for playing! :)

PimpMyRideBro said:
53 - :56 TylerRules09 Isn't that somewhere in the 3ed Round?

Huh? :confused: All the goals were scored in the 2nd period. There was no winner in period one, therefore he wins both period one, and two. There were no goals in the third, or overtime, which is why I did a draw for the auto. What exactly are you questioning? :confused:

PimpMyRideBro said:
can you tell me what period and mins i had:) it would help for the next games just not sure how is works

We use the time of the last goal scored in each of the three period to determine a winner. You owned seconds 41, 42, 43, and 44, so if the last goal of the pewriod ends in those seconds, you'd win the assigned prize. You have them for all three periods.

So for example, say Toronto wins a game 3-0, and they scored a goal in each period 1st period goal was at 1:43, 2nd period was scored at 12:41, and the 3rd period goal was at 19:44, you'd win all three prizes. If there is 10 goals scored in a period, we only use the time from the last goal of that period. It isn't that hard to figure out.

Hugo,

Tyler took the Gretzky, and Roy OPC mini, and the big ticket, and myriad Kariya's, so you get what's left. All are packaged, and ready to go, and so are the 3 winners from the previous hockey contest (captkirk, parep, and spud). Sorry for the long wait guys! They are going out tomorrow. :)

Back