Hockey NEW BONUS! HOCKEY CONTEST!!! Leafs/Rangers Game Saturday November 10th!

Okay! The three winners are also gonna get to pick a card each from the 2 scans below. Period one winner picks first, followed by period two winner, and so on. So to sum it all up all 3 winners will get along with the card from the scan above, they will also each get an 1987-88 OPC mini card, and a Paul Kariya insert card from the early 2000's. Good luck everyone! :)

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

Slim99 said:
nice stuff!

I aim to please! :D Next one will have the original rookie, GU, and auto, plus a choice of 5 OPC minis from the 1988-89 set (including Brett Hull his rookie year), plus a choice from a few Patrick Roy inserts from the 2000's. ;)

#1zetterbergfan said:
good luck all, and thanks for the contest!! and leafsfan please please get back to me about that card if i dont win the second. thanks

Sure thing! Just send me a PM about it. Good luck everyone! :)

Interesting fact about tonight's game. During the pre-game skate Sean Avery was chirping to Darcy Tucker, which brought over to the center ice area a nice gathering in which Jason Blake ended up tossing a punch at Avery, and that brought about a whack to Blake with a stick, and a few other hacks exchanged amongst a few players. :eek: Could get interesting. Nothing yet! :eek:

Back