Hockey NEW BONUS! HOCKEY CONTEST!!! Leafs/Rangers Game Saturday November 10th!

#1zetterbergfan said:
interesting nice little fight between avery and tucker. who didnt see that coming? lol.

Pretty even fight, maybe a very slight win, because of the take down, but surprisingly enough, Darcy Tucker can fight pretty well for a very small guy. ;)

Okay, I'll tell you! :p Whoever holds the seconds of the final 2nd period goal is gonna get the Raycroft rookie, the Belfour game used, their choice of 2 OPC minis, and their choice of 2 Kariya's. That's 6 cards to the 2nd period winner. :eek: Oh, the drama. :D Should there be no scoring in the 2nd period, the final goal of the game will get 9 cards. :eek:

Leafsfan1967 said:
Okay, I'll tell you! :p Whoever holds the seconds of the final 2nd period goal is gonna get the Raycroft rookie, the Belfour game used, their choice of 2 OPC minis, and their choice of 2 Kariya's. That's 6 cards to the 2nd period winner. :eek: Oh, the drama. :D Should there be no scoring in the 2nd period, the final goal of the game will get 9 cards. :eek:

What happens if theres no goals :p :D

Scoring Summary

1st Period
No Scoring TylerRules09(wins Raycroft rookie+)
2nd Period
NY Rangers 1:43, Brendan Shanahan 5 (Sean Avery, Scott Gomez)
NY Rangers 2:25, Sean Avery 2 (Brendan Shanahan, Daniel Girardi)
Toronto 16:54, Alexei Ponikarovsky 5 (Nik Antropov, Ian White)
Toronto 18:54, Alexei Ponikarovsky 6 (Andy Wozniewski, Mats Sundin) TylerRules09(wins Belfour GU+)

3rd Period
No Scoring Hugo via draw(wins Antropov auto+)

3rd Period
No Scoring

#1zetterbergfan said:
ok leafsfan i need that card of the belfour and i know you have two. so how can i get it?

You can try to work out a trade with TylerRules09 for it to start with. If that fails, then we'll talk about it later on.

Still tied 2-2! There is another scenario I never thought of, so I will tell you how it will go. If there is no scoring in the 3rd period, or in overtime, I will do a draw from all 15 entries for the final prize (auto, mini, and insert)

Back