New around here!

27EddieGeorge

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone!

I'm new around here, came with the "i hate beckett now-wave". My name is Ralph and I mainly collect football cards.
I had a great time on beckett, but it's no good anymore!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and hoping these message boards dont change in the near future. :)

Thanks.

Hiya Michaela! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Welcome to Sports Card Freaks. We have a great staff on hand here to help you out! Please fill out the Verified Traders Application located here. You can also participate in the new contest that will give away a 1/1 and more which can be located here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!
- Tom

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Michaela! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Thanks for the nice welcome!
Michaela is my girlfriend, she registered here, but we use this account together, cause we also collect cards together :D

Thanks everyone!

oh boy another eddie george collector?! ima have to talk to you! hopefully you dont start taking everyones stuff before i get a look over ;)

welcome!

Back