NEED some quick cash ; High End for sale (Manning/Cutler/Lombardi/Payton, etc.))

Thanks bud, appreciate the appreciation. Just paid for a '52 Topps Mantle, so looking forward to that one. We'll see after it goes to PSA whether it rivals the Manning PSA 9 Contenders or not.....

Nice!

I plan on starting a PSA Mantle run at some point. Gonna start with '56 as I love the look of that set and work my way up

yes the ali is the congrats nack. 350 on that one, 425 on lombardi and 120 on the walsh/belichick. Ali is extremely gradeable, which is hard to find with that card.

$120 for walsh/ belichick ? I thought you were "giving below eBay deals with quick shipping"? Last two sold for $72 and $76. That is near double eBay.

I didn't check eBay on that one as I was just going from memory on them, but if that's what they're selling for I'll have to keep it. I've got $120 into it. Thanks for your interest, though! -Ken

Allen said:
$120 for walsh/ belichick ? I thought you were "giving below eBay deals with quick shipping"? Last two sold for $72 and $76. That is near double eBay.

Back