Need advice dealing with an Ebay seller

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
here is the e-mails back and forth....the first one is on the bottom of the post...you will be reading them backwards....was I in the wrong!?!? I don't think I was, but wanted to see what ya'll thought about what just went down...I haven't responded to the last email yet....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280452494562&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Dear pgwtamu,

LISTEN IVE WORKED PRETTY HARD OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS TRYING TO GET MY ACCOUNT RESPECTIBLE.I SOLD 6 CARDS TO 1 SELLER WHO LEFT ME 6 NEGS BECAUSE MY SHIPPING FEES WERE TO HIGH THATS NUTS..I DO APOLIGIZE I AM MAD GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET CARD TO YOU OR REMOVE MY NEG AND WE WILL BOTH MOVE ON ONLY YOU CAN REMOVE NEG SO AT THIS TIME WOULD YOU PLEASE REMOVE NEG AGAIN I TRUELLY APOLGIZE LMK THANKS ASHLEY

- treasurehunts89 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: treasurehunts89
Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item MARION BARBER 2008 UD PREMIER P.R. AUTO GJ # 18/25
Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:55:26 PST

Dear treasurehunts89,

go ahead....I'm telling you, ebay is weeding out the scumbags, and I will take a non paying bidder as far as I can possibly take it...so you stay tuned....you are in the wrong here...and you are mad because I did what was right....please be a grown up about this....and not hide behind meager threats

- pgwtamu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: pgwtamu
Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item MARION BARBER 2008 UD PREMIER P.R. AUTO GJ # 18/25
Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:50:17 PST

Dear pgwtamu,

tempers,tempers..you must make a living of these cards.i do this for enjoyment.i liked what you were selling whats the problem..i can still get others to bid on your cards stay tunedddd..SB

- treasurehunts89

Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:45:45 PST

Dear treasurehunts89,

asap or later has nothing to do with it....a simple paypal claim would have taken care of the money side of things....the fact remains, is you got "called out of town" several days after the card was won and paid for....you didn't uphold your end of the deal, and other buyers should know that...and trust me...ebay is being notified of what you are trying to do by bidding on my auctions....this place is slowly weeding out the scumbags...you have no one to blame here but yourself....

- pgwtamu

Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:36:13 PST

Dear pgwtamu,

thanks for your understanding you should be glad your money was returned asap instead of waiting for refund.i honestly gave you my reason for delay i could have BS you.

- treasurehunts89

Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:18:35 PST

Dear treasurehunts89,

it took me e-mailing you and asking where my package is for you to tell me what is going on...you should have done that a long time ago....you deserve a negative

- pgwtamu

Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #280452494562
Sent Date: Feb-03-10 16:16:08 PST

Dear pgwtamu,

YOU ASKED ME FOR A REFUND ASAP WHICH I EXPLAINED MYSELF AND REFUNDED YOU WHY THE NEG.

- treasurehunts89

well she lightened her tone and tried to sell me the card....she has already refunded my money and wanted me to send it back to her and she would have her son send it out to me.....I told her the only way I would pay for the card and remove the negative is to have her send me the card first....she kept saying she had no protection and that I would have to compromise some.....I told her that it spoke volumes for her character...the B actually thought she could bid on the auctions that I had up so she could hit me with a negative.....on one of them, she just upped the bid, which is giving me more money :cheers:

anytime i have a dbag i just block them from bidding, odds are they want to drop a neg, so make sure you forward all the messages to ebay, i dont think they would do anything but they say they will :roll:

Back