My Other Sport & Non-Sport Autos

um... so you are saying for $1.99, plus $3.00 shipping, you will sell the Shatner, Stewart and Snyder cards? :)
lol...They're not as valuable as you'd think.

The Shatner is real, from what I can tell, but it's not a set-issued auto. I researched his autos online and it matches-up with them, so I'm confident it's real, but it's worth substantially less than a set-issued card. I bought it from a local dealer, someone I don't trust, but I knew enough about Shatner's auto to chance it. After researching it, I think I got a steal at $20.

The Stewart is actually only worth about $40 on eBay, where I bought it. With this economy, it might even be lower than that. The Snyder I pulled from a box, and eBay was selling them for around $10 or so at the time.

That doesn't mean I'd sell them for $5, but nice try lol

I still have to post all my relics, and I've decided to just post them in each of these threads, instead of creating new ones. First ones, from Baseball, will be posted tonight.

I'm just going to post my Graded cards here, along with other encapsulated cards I have, three of which were already posted in "My Baseball Autos" thread, so I'm not here.

Here's what I had, before I won those ten UFC cards from ISA:

Graded Cards - Group Pics_1.jpg
Graded Cards - Group Pics_2.jpg

That last one is one of my relics, which I'm still working on lol

Now here's the UFC cards I won, via the contest held by ISA:

Graded Cards - Group Pics_3.jpg
Graded Cards - Group Pics_4.jpg

Thanks again, ISA! As you can see, these cards more than doubled my collection of Graded cards lol

Finally, I'll post my encapsulated cards:

Graded Cards - Group Pics_5.jpg
Graded Cards - Group Pics_6.jpg
Graded Cards - Group Pics_7.jpg

And there they are. Enjoy lol

cool looking cards!!
Thanks. The box of Americana was worth it once I pulled the Bob Denver lol...maybe not $$$-wise, but interesting-wise...history-wise.

Most of those Pristine Legends/Retired packs were a bust (some can be bought for a buck or two now, and packs cost $20 to $25), but I did get a few good autos and rookies from them that made up for the others.

and a Patrick Stewart, I think IQless1 has been holding out on all of us, LOL!
Did you get a chance to speak with Patrick Stewart or did you trade/purchase the card?

I've always wanted to meet the man, he sounds like such a down-to-earth but outrageously interesting guy in his interviews. That, and his strange sense of humour - he picks some really strange roles in some of his work.

Did you get a chance to speak with Patrick Stewart or did you trade/purchase the card?

I've always wanted to meet the man, he sounds like such a down-to-earth but outrageously interesting guy in his interviews. That, and his strange sense of humour - he picks some really strange roles in some of his work.
I bought it off of eBay, they (this particular type of card) sell for about $40 there.

I bought it off of eBay, they (this particular type of card) sell for about $40 there.
Am I seeing it right that the card has a little insert with a piece of the character's uniform? $40 a piece of those cards... did you purchase all of them or were some your own? Pretty serious hobby huh, I think my dabbling is pretty amateurish compared to the majority of the more vocal forums members... I find it really difficult to justify spending more than a few dollars on a card !

Back