My Graphing Thread

Lol yeah it's a shame. It's kind of crazy how old some of these guys are getting.
I know! I remember pulling both versions of Eltons Skybox RC card in two consectutive packs, portrait in the first and action shot in the second.. I remember it like it was a couple years ago.. Just thinking about when he actually was a rookie makes me feel old :wtf: :LOL:

I know! I remember pulling both versions of Eltons Skybox RC card in two consectutive packs, portrait in the first and action shot in the second.. I remember it like it was a couple years ago.. Just thinking about when he actually was a rookie makes me feel old :wtf: :LOL:

Don't feel bad Mark I remember pulling Barry Larkin rookie cards when he first started with the Reds and now he is in the Hall of Fame, talk about feeling old :thumbdown:

Hmmm...for the first time ever, I'm having trouble removing unwanted ink. The bottom just won't come out, I am in disbelief.

Hmmm...for the first time ever, I'm having trouble removing unwanted ink. The bottom just won't come out, I am in disbelief.

Did you use a different kind of marker/pen or something? Maybe your old marker was washable and your new one is permanent?

Ok guys I did the Tampa Bay Lightning last minute, rushed to get my stuff. Wasn't able to print a photo or 2 so I had to rely on blanks for Stamkos, Lecavalier and St. Louis. I got one of them, but on a card. I will post how I did tomorrow. Also I will post in pack pulls. I bought a retail pack of 2013 Topps and actually pulled a hit. I think my first hit from a loose retail pack.

Too bad about having to rush and missing out on some potential signs, but very cool that you got a hit out of a lone retail pack. Most of the ones around here are searched every time I get there. I'm guessing someone knows exactly when the new packs will be put in the store.

That's right Mike, but hey it's just cool to get lucky like that.

Ok so here's how I did last night:

Ryan Malone 2/2
Coach Steve Thomas 2/2
Tom Pyatt 1/1
Teddy Purcell 2/2
Keith Aulie 1/1
Cedrick Desjardins 2/2
Lecavalier 1/1
Anders Lindback 2/2

Off to the Devils side:

Added Ryan Carter and Alexei Ponikarovsky to this season's 8x10
David Clarkson 1/1

IMG01850_zps8a79023c.jpg

IMG01852_zpsdecac14c.jpg

I missed Marc-Andre Bergeron, Mathieu Garon, Victor Hedman and Sami Salo from having difficulty finding out who they were and from too much going on. Eric Brewer didn't sign. Stamkos came out and signed a bit. Unfortunately I wasn't directly in the front so it was harder to get my blank signed how I wanted so I couldn't get it. Lecavalier came out and same thing. I decided to just get a card out instead. Same thing for Martin St. Louis. And then I realized I forget to bring a card for him lol. For the Devils I was late for a couple guys like Stephen Gionta. Next time I need to print something for Adam Henrique. As for what's next, I'm not sure. Tomorrow the Thunder have a game and the Sabres play the Devils. But we have a storm coming tonight and tomorrow. Rain, snow and wind. Oklahoma City is really up in the air. Just have to keep an eye on the forecast. Right now says 40-60% chance of rain and snow for morning shootaround and 60-70% for gametime. If there's light snow, I wouldn't mind. But it'll be pretty windy too so we'll have to see...Also don't forget to check out Pack Pulls for my pack yesterday. Thanks for reading as always.

So Jeremy, whose shoes you have?

Ok guys figured I'd show off something. About a month ago I got Charlie Villanueva on an 8x10. I almost missed getting him but at least I finally got him on this more to my liking. This is part of a special piece of him. I've never been a big fan of Villanueva, but he's cool. It's all because I caught his headband that he threw into the crowd after a game back in 2009. I finally got this completed, just need to improve on the inside of the frame. It's just a "rough display." First, the original display from 2009:

CIMG8039_zps69f466f3.jpg

Since I like to make things fun, here's a little timeline on this thing.

2/3/09 - Caught the headband. Best moment of my life. Ok just kidding, but it was pretty damn cool lol. After the game, got him to sign a blank card.

2/18/09- Completed the first version of the display (According to the timestamp of the pic). 8x10 I purchased came in sometime before that.

I then decided to get the 8x10 signed instead, it would at least reduce the size of the display.

2/2/10 - Got the 8x10 signed. It was signed with a bad black sharpie. Damn it. Removed it sometime in the future.

2/1/12 - Went for the Pistons. Didn't get Villanueva. Damn it.

2/4/13 - Went for the Pistons. Fought the bitter cold and got Villanueva. Yay.

IMG01857_zpsc3521efd.jpg

In the pic, thought that getting the flash over the ball would make it look cool lol.

Back