My Graphing Thread

Hey guys. Nothing much for autographs today. I went to a New Jersey Jackals game with my Little League team tonight. I didn't concentrate much for autos today, only brought 3 cards. Only wanted them to try and get autos right after the game. Literally like 30 seconds before the first pitch I got one of the coaches on the Quebec Capitales, Goefrey Tomlinson. I actually signed an autograph for one of my kids, because I am awesome lol. I also caught a foul ball during the game, I believe it was hit by Angel Berroa. After the game I had Goefrey sign for them. He was the only guy on Quebec they knew by name, because of me haha.

IMG01274.jpg

I did the White Sox today. As soon as I got there, things weren't looking good. I'm usually there at the right time but today they were earlier than usual. I missed some of the guys I was hoping for, including manager Robin Ventura. I was really looking forward to getting him on a Mets mini helmet. I also missed Jake Peavy, one of the main guys I made photos of. Things improved little by little.

3B coach Joe McEwing 1/2
Bullpen coach Juan Nieves 2/2
Bullpen catcher Mark Salas 1/1(I barely got him, he thought I was another guy trying to get him again. Nice guy)
Alex Rios 1/2
Addison Reed 1/1
Dayan Viciedo on Cuban flag 8x10 (Signed just because of the flag)
Philip Humber 2/2
Youkilis 1/2
Broadcaster Steve Stone 1/1
Broadcaster Darrin Jackson 2/2
Alexei Ramirez on Cuban flag 8x10 1/2

IMG01279.jpg

IMG01280.jpg

Missed Gavin Floyd, Pierzynski and Orlando Hudson (who I had for a dual auto card). Gordon Beckham and Konerko didn't sign for me. I said please Konerko I come from New Jersey and he says, "That's tough." I mean c'mon...Harold Baines barely even signed, he's tough. Not sure if I'm doing anything next week. Might goto a minor league game tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

Looks like you had a pretty good outing this time around. Too bad Konerko was a total <insert insulting word here>. I'd rather those guys ignore me talking than reply with a smart aleck comment.

Thanks guys. I'm glad I already him on 2 nice items.

I am a little bit of a stats geek so if anyone cares I thought I would come up with how many autos I average so far during baseball season.

At hotels: 10 (7 attempts)
Citi Field: 16 (2 attempts)
-----Mets: 13
Minors: 1 (1 attempt)

OVERALL: 10.3 (MLB - 11.3)

Well guys today I'm hitting up the Angels. Last time I got guys like Torii, Trumbo and Vernon Wells so hope I can get a good showing today. Hoping I can get Pujols, Trout and Torii on my photos and Morales on my Cuba 8x10. Wish me luck guys.

Good luck, buddy! Pujols would be awesome, but Trout may be the next big thing, so he could be just as good in the long run.

Good luck today! Remember, though, we're on a mission to hit that goal I put before you. So, quantity over quality until that goal is reached! :LOL: Just kidding, I'd stand in line all day for Pujols over getting a handful of other guys.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Thought I would wear an Angels hat to help me out a little but it didn't. Today sucked, haven't had a bad day like this in months.

Within minutes of getting there, I got broadcaster Mark Gubicza on 2 cards. Afterwards, there was a whole lot of nothing for me. Waited with some people on one side for a little too long and we missed a good portion of the team boarding the bus. Happened so quickly. Trout signed maybe 3 and missed other big ones like Trombo and Bourjos. I missed LaTroy Hawkins by like 5 seconds but he barely signed. What really got me mad was not getting Torii Hunter. Printed a photo for him, was sure I'd get him. But there were just too many people. Bunch of people double dipping. I really wish athletes had a radar where they can tell apart the collectors and the ones that want to sell. Bunch of these guys will be back the next 2 days. I'm just sick of this sometimes. I finally got my 2nd player of the day few hours after I arrived, Isringhausen. Got him on 2 cards. Tried getting a pic with him but my camera was acting up...Later on I got Scott Downs on a card and then GM Jerry DiPoto right before he boarded the bus.

IMG01284.jpg

I just want to forget about the day. Tomorrow I'm going to a minor league game and next week I might do the Blue Jays and then goto the game against the Yankees. Haven't been to a Yankee game in maybe 13 years. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys. I went to the New Jersey Jackals/Rockland Boulders game tonight. Not much for me to go for but I had fun. The 3 main guys as of right now are Angel Berroa, Ed Ott and Gustavo Chacin.

Berroa 2/2 (SS ball and card)
Ott 2/2

IMG01288.jpg

IMG01292.jpg

Didn't spot Chacin at anytime. About the Berroa ball...that was a Berroa foul ball I caught at a game a few weeks ago. I thought hey, why not get the foul ball signed by that player? At least a notable player. I kept in mind the date of that game so I told him this is a foul ball of his I caught and asked him to put the date and "Good catch" (I know, corny) and he also wrote "God Bless You!" above it. Very nice guy, hope he can make it back to the big show in the future. Also came close to winning a Yogi Berra signed ball. Thanks for reading.

It looks like he misspelled "catch", and wrote "cach" instead. I sure hope Richard, the spelling police, doesn't see this one!!

Hey guys. I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow. I'm going for the Blue Jays tomorrow and I am also going to the Blue Jays/Yanks game at night. First Yankees game I'm going to since like 99 maybe. But it's going to be a challenging day for me because I'll be in pain throughout the day. Sunday I was playing softball and hurt myself sliding into 3rd. I was wearing shorts but I didn't care, I play hard. Scraped my leg pretty badly and it's still painful. Also Victor Cruz and rapper Nas will be appearing on shows but I think it'll be too much for me to go for them and then head to the Bronx. Just hope I can get Jose Bautista and Omar Vizquel along with J.P. Arencibia on my Cuban flag 8x10. Wish me luck guys, it'll be a very interesting day...

Sorry to hear about your leg otis, but hopefully it paid off with a victory. Good luck tomorrow, too! A little over halfway to the goal, so keep it up! :D

Back