Football My apology to Republic Collectibles

#11 Roy Williams

Bench Warmer
We have sent e-mails back and forth, and he has guarenteed that he did not search the packs like I said before. I was probably just a bit mad, because they had the white lines across the side (which is now made clear, that all of the Contenders packs do) and I didn't pull anything even worth throwing away ;)

I just wanted to open apologize and to clear up their name..

Thank you

Hello everyone,
I want to thank him for the apology.
He had contacted me in regards to questions about our packs as he noticed white lines on the edges.
I reassured him our packs are out of customers reach to prevent pack searching. We also have 32 survillance cameras in the store to watch everything that is going on, so nothing like this can happen.
To also reassure him I cracked a sealed box of the contenders and saw the packs out of the fresh box had white lines on the edge. I can't explain it aside from possibly the packacking machine does this ? Anyway... it was nice of him to make a public apology as our reputation is very important to us.
Thanks to all that participated in our NBA Wrapper Promotion. We hope everyone enjoyed their FREE product and if you want to see if you are a winner in our in store drawings please check the Winners List at
NBA Hobby Shop Makeover - Republic NBA Wrapper Redemption

Back